Sunday, March 21, 2010

{sadie} intro

last summer, i read a book called "the mysterious benedict society and the perilous journey". for me, this book kicked off everything sailor glam. in the book, it talked about pretty rugged sailors, big burly guys with tattoos who lifted cargo onto boats. the whole time i was reading it, i just felt a connection, as if i really needed to do something about this whole sailor thing.

so i decided that i would make my theme to my bat mitzvah "sailor glam". basically, all of those sailors, lifting cargo, with the big tattoos and all of the flags, but girly. i'm not really sure if this will make sense right now, but soon, you will really get it, and hopefully, love the idea as much as me.

this link shows one of my videos on my youtube channel inspired by sailors.
here is my youtube channel
contact us: sailorglamblog@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I love Sailor Glam!!!! You all are the best. I can't wait to read more about the evolution of this spectacular event!!!! Ahoy mateys! (spelling I am unsure of).

    Congrats on your maiden voyage. Ok enough with the lingo! Congrats.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete