Tuesday, March 30, 2010

{shari} body of water? check!


Doesn't a party billed as Sailor Glam just beg for a body of water??
Lucky for us, we have rented a beautiful 1940's party place that sits on top of a rolling hill overlooking our nearby city lake.
The price might be the best in town and the location is primo.
Another huge plus is our familiarity of the space.
We had Sophie's party here too and it was terrific.
There aren't a lot of rule and restrictions.
No list of approved caterers (we'll bring in some of our own food) and
no limits on decor. Perfectly unfancy. Just the way we like it!

Great drive up appeal.


Tables and chairs are provided. We'll likely use the tables and
rent nicer chairs.

This is my favorite part of the building. A wrap around L- shaped
screened in porch. Last time we set up our food tables out here.

We love it.
What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful place! Love the porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, positively perfect.....I'm on the edge of my seat....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a while to join. Still figuring out what to do. But I am finally starting to plan Sasha's Bat Mitzvah party. What is the name of this place so I can get some info on it. It looks great!!! And I'm sure Sash would love being close to the lake. Thanks

    ReplyDelete